Welcome aboard the RSV Resourcer, you have been randomly selected to volunteer for mandatory labor. Your task is to monitor the mental health of your peers while they rest comfortably in cryosleep. Spawning simulated constructs and entities, prevent the crew from slipping into a comatose state.
Be aware that an AI has been assigned to monitor and guide you through this process, as well as relay your performance back to central command. No pressure.
- RAM is being counted incorrectly sometimes, causing you to gain memory instead of losing it.
What Went Right
- Visual style and aesthetic, I really enjoyed the work I did on the UI in terms of style, and the direction I was heading in for the simulations.
- Voiceover. It's just fun.
What Went Wrong
- Gameplay, never reached the "whack a mole" type gameplay, and ended up halfway between that and a tamagotchi.
- Lack of user Feedback, very confusing to know what's doing what and where/how. I want to add indicators on metrics to show if they're increasing or decreasing.
- Lack of constructs/agents, time constraints led to a very shallow pool of entities.
- Lack of a skip button for dialog, and options to control music/audio.
- Written in TypeScript using the Ionic Framework on top of Apache Cordova.
- Graphics done in Photoshop CC.
- Music generated using http://tones.wolfram.com
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.